Wednesday 29 February 2012

UPDATED: So I received a notice this morning...

Wow, one of my remixes got taken down on my own blog and was signed [Private] the reason being: I believe in good faith that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. [checked]

I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or am authorised to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. [checked]

Checked by whom?
Did we have a dialogue?

Do I know who you are?

It's quite difficult when you leave, Copyright Owner blank.
I do admit, I have sampled the work of Adele in one of my many remixes, but I am not making any profit, minimal or otherwise off said work. I acknowledge the work of Ms. Adele Adkins and her fantastic talent, as well as the work of Jamie Smith, who you do not credit at all in your takedown notice.
So fuck you, invisible random, asshat who took down my remix on my blog, to quote Jay and Silent Bob, Fuck those assholes, fuck them up their stupid asses. Now I'm gonna DJ like I'm mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore



UPDATED: And all of my mixes have been deleted off MediaFire... fuck that shit

No comments:

Post a Comment