Thursday 26 January 2012

So I played Soul Calibur V....

Guess what I did last night?

More videos and talk after the jump


So I played Soul Calibur V and doing a big write up on my Australia Day off for QJ.net and I will post it here once it's all written, but for now enjoy some footage for the game.


They had the game on a big screen with the full sound system and the legroom, my God the legroom! I know this doesn't offer too much of a comparison, but that's the game on the Big Screen from just up from the stairs.
Seeing Ezio and all the characters on the big screen (especially Ivy) was something to behold.


I'm sorry the footage is a bit too bright ot start off with but I hope you enjoy.


You can check out more videos on my YouTube page, HarrisonTheFan.

No comments:

Post a Comment