Saturday 10 December 2011

What I've been up to this week - December 10th

Well other than my girlfriend moving in with me, things have been pretty crazy this week online.
I got some  bad news but not completely depressing but I can easily bounce back from it. Only financial stuff...but anyway the good stuff.

My official post of the IGDA Sydney event Bits and Pieces went live only this morning and I've been getting great feedback from those who attended.

You can read all about the event right here.

Look there's a picture of me talking with Molniya Games Catherine McAdam, being all journalism-y.
Yes, this is a game. Yes, you should buy it.

Also I talked to the developer Bill Stiernberg, co-creator of Cthulu Saves the World and Breath of Death at Zeboyd Games. You can read the interview here
You can buy their games right here on Steam and it's less than $3. It's awesome.


Coming up next week is my review for Digital Reality's Skydrift, which has been a hell of a lot of fun and also talk to the creators of Orc's Must Die, which is also a fantastic game which I cannot suggest you play more than a PR marketer who just finished doing a line of coke off a hundred thousand dollar check.

Hey, Bruce Campbell called, wants his chins back.

The game is great for fans of Tower Defense Strategy games but likes to get up close and personal with the action. It's less than $20 on Steam too :)

Will keep you updated when I get some more interviews and reviews, remember it's all on QJ.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment